When we think of an ultra-modern yet relevant to today's home kitchen design, we think of our very own KITCHEN-22-003. It features dark millwork wood laminates and very stylish blue and white tone Moroccan patterned backsplash tiles. The gloomy vibe which we thought is modern yet glamorous is being balanced by the lighter tone of luxury vinyl flooring, white solid surface countertop, and white painted walls and trims. Aside from its modern look, it also has that sophisticated character to it because of gold lighting fixtures, stainless steel, and chrome plumbing fixtures and appliances. This kitchen design is ideal for someone like you who is looking for something bold, refined yet posh, and high-class.
*This product is a PDF (electronic file) that contains the following pages. Physical samples of finishes, plumbing, hardware, lighting, door & trim that are mentioned in the design content are not included. This is not a physical product, this is a downloadable PDF (electronic file) only.*
- Page 01 - Cover Page, Product Information & General Notes
- Page 02 - 3D Renderings
- Page 02a- 3D Renderings
- Page 03 - Standard Floor Plan & Elevations
- Page 04 - Finishes Information
- Page 05 - Plumbing, Hardware, Lighting, Door & Trim
- The intended use of this product is to guide and give you an overall idea of what is needed to renovate an existing Kitchen. Drawings and specifications in this package are not to be used for tender, permits, and construction.
- This design package can be handed off to your contractor, your contractor shall produce a set of shop drawings based on actual site measurements and existing space conditions. Drawings included in this package are standards and do not show or pertain to your existing room.
- 3D renderings and pictures of finishes may not show actual colors & textures. It is recommended to ask your contractor to request swatches or samples from suppliers for your approval. Your contractor may also suggest alternatives from the specifications that are almost the same or are readily available in your location.
- Some finishes are from the United States of America and some are from Canada, please note that finishes may be shipped either way. Your contractor shall confirm the origin country of all finishes and ensure that the lead time and availability are taken into account in the project timeline.
- All products in this design package are up to date, your contractor shall confirm and verify all product availability, price & lead times.
- Refer to supplier's websites (PRODUCT WEBSITE) for complete product information, photos, and installation methods.
- Please send us an email with any questions about this design package. We can also do customized designs based on this package and your existing space for an additional fee.