The intent of our SHOWER-22-004 is to create a black and white approach to shower room interior design. The design features black square glossy wall tiles with surface irregularities, a light wood tone millwork laminate, a black solid surface countertop, and light wood luxury vinyl plank flooring. The combination of these finishes resulted in a balance between light and dark. It is bold yet neat and stylish yet relaxing. All plumbing fixtures were selected to create a timeless and sophisticated space combined with white-painted walls and trims. The shower design is excellent if you have that unique personality that dares to be bold and chic with your home spaces.
*This product is a PDF (electronic file) that contains the following pages. Physical samples of finishes, plumbing, hardware, lighting, door & trim that are mentioned in the design content are not included. This is not a physical product, this is a downloadable PDF (electronic file) only.*
- Page 01 - Cover Page, Product Information & General Notes
- Page 02 - 3D Renderings
- Page 02a- 3D Renderings
- Page 03 - Standard Floor Plan & Elevations
- Page 04 - Finishes Information
- Page 05 - Plumbing, Hardware, Lighting, Door & Trim
- The intended use of this product is to guide and give you an overall idea of what is needed to renovate an existing Shower Room. Drawings and specifications in this package are not to be used for tender, permits, and construction.
- This design package can be handed off to your contractor, your contractor shall produce a set of shop drawings based on actual site measurements and existing space conditions. Drawings included in this package are standards and do not show or pertain to your existing room.
- 3D renderings and pictures of finishes may not show actual colors & textures. It is recommended to ask your contractor to request swatches or samples from suppliers for your approval. Your contractor may also suggest alternatives from the specifications that are almost the same or are readily available in your location.
- Some finishes are from the United States of America and some are from Canada, please note that finishes may be shipped either way. Your contractor shall confirm the origin country of all finishes and ensure that the lead time and availability are taken into account in the project timeline.
- All products in this design package are up to date, your contractor shall confirm and verify all product availability, price & lead times.
- Refer to supplier's websites (PRODUCT WEBSITE) for complete product information, photos, and installation methods.
- Please send us an email with any questions about this design package. We can also do customized designs based on this package and your existing space for an additional fee.